Monday, August 6, 2007

Cute fall stickers




Hi all - sorry for the lack of posts for those who watch this blog... if there is anyone who does! Anyway, nothing too exciting today, but over the weekend I visited my favorite scrapbook store and I found the cutest stickers. I went looking for product to tackle my wedding scrapbook - I've been putting it off because it's my wedding and I want it to be perfect, therefore procrastinating and not getting it done. I know this is screwy thinking, but it's the way my mind works unless I challenge it. Well, I'm inspired to do my album now and went shopping for paper to match my colors and stickers. Here are the stickers from Provo Craft - Christina Cole - Stand-Outs line. I did not design these, credit goes to the names mentioned previously. But, I could have because this fits us so perfectly! My husband and I met at a fall cookout and he asked me to carve a pumpkin with him for the pumpkin carving contest. Also, notice the hair color...! Perfect! I'll have to get busy getting a page done with these!

No comments: