
Hi all - I like to scrap some not so common stuff, or rather it is common - like wrinkles! I noticed my first ones here recently here is the resulting page! The journaling:
Little did I know that just weeks after turning ** years old I'd be asking my cousin ***** (a MaryKay cosemetic consultant) advice on how to treat fine lines and wrinkles. I noticed them around my eyes and cheeks as I was getting ready for work one morning. I didn't take the discovery too hard after reading a quote from Mark Twain "Wrinkles merely indicate where smiles have been." So far mine are just visible when I smile. I am complimented on my smile often, so what are a few "laugh lines?" Just a little reminder that Life... and wrinkles... happen! Photo-9/15/07
(I blocked out my age and cousins name for privacy/security reasons)




No comments:
Post a Comment