She's going to be a momma! I so want to rig up a mirror on a yard stick so I can see how many eggs, but my husband talked me out of that warning me that Mama robin might not like me messing around and I certainly don't want to do anything that might harm the babies. So, I'll just wait!
Here's a random one I got this weekend... we've collected some baby stuff in hopes that we will be parents someday. This is Oliver, who aparently likes the idea of being my baby in the meantime.
Here's one from this evening... I have yet to capture a brilliant rainbow with my camera, but they are always pretty no matter how bright they are. Too bad the power/phone lines are in the way... :(







1 comment:
Great shots, Cindy!! Robins are such funny birds, and noisy in the morning time!! We don't have Robins where we are now, so it's nice to see them here on your blog!!
Post a Comment