Monday, May 12, 2008

Random blogging...

Here's a card I just made for a fellow messageboard gal who needs some encouragement. We're sending them to her and she doesn't know! What fun!
Next, is a recent encounter with some squirrels here in our back yard. I spotted them outside and ran in to get my camera. The grey one came up within 3 feet of me.
Then the white one, as I was being all stealthy-like just standing there watching him/her, started coming up towards me. I was wearing sandals, and as he kept getting closer, I was a little fearful (ok, a lot fearful!) he'd come up and bite my toes! I couldn't believe how close he was coming! With being a little scared, and trying to be still and silent, I missed a shot of him and my feet in the same photo, but literally, he came within 1 foot of me. They are sure brave little guys!
Finally, Mother's Day was a little hard for me, but bless her heart after seeing me fall apart at church, my pastor's wife invited me over to their place for the afternoon to help get my mind off being sad. It was a blessing to me, big time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. I've never seen a white squirrel. I like your ugly paper layout, too. You made the paper look good!!