Tuesday, September 2, 2008

As promised...

Life has been pretty busy. My hubby found a new gaming store that he judges at once a week. He's also newly appointed as the Audio/visual committee chairman of our church. I'm in a weekly ladies Bible study again this fall and am the new treasurer at our church. Also, we're undergoing some fertility testing which has been an emotional roller coaster. School has started for James and I'm still working about 36 hours a week. Life is crazy! Here's some other photos...



Marissa's "celebrating her adoption" photo! We've had this goofy black cat for 7 years!
See the baby mourning doves... I had so much fun watching the nest. These babies grew up and left - and now there's another adult nesting!


I love this one of Oli - he's sound asleep on the couch...and very relaxed!
Mandy's giving me a neck massage after I received some emotional infertility results.


See Marissa? She found a buddy!
Finally, a goofy photo - celebrating my milestone!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Happy belated Birthday!! I see we hit the same milestone this year. Let me tell you, it's all down hill from here! LOL - just kidding. I love the pictures of your critters and the dove nest :)

I'm sorry to hear about the infertility issues. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be. You're such a good animal mama that I'm sure God will bless you with a human child soon!

I've been updating my blog this week if you'd like to stop by and take a peek. I have new cards and new scrappy items to share.

HUGS!!