On Friday, we went shopping to the big city to look at baby things. I think we've found the stroller we want. It's cool in that the seats can face either direction and we can switch them depending on if our children are getting along that day! I really like that... especially having them facing me and not out in stranger-ville. These double strollers are so long, the first child is way out there. We can put infant seats in it as well. We had a gal come up to us in the store who had bought that particular stroller and said she really liked it.
We looked at lots of stuff... and realized we don't know much about babies! It was fun looking and dreaming and wondering which colors we'll need. We found some items we know that we want, and I'll make the decisions on the rest after we find out the sexes and talk to some of my new mommy friends to see what I need and what brands are best. So, we'll register sometime in January.
Saturday was spent at my husbands Grandparents for the big extended family Christmas. Then Sunday we had his Dad/stepmom and Mom's Christmas at his sisters. So, the whole weekend was busy and I'm tired! I'm anxiously awaiting being home New Years Eve and Day just to be at home and veg! I think we'll have a party at our pastors house with some younger couples from our church on New Years Eve, which should be fun, but that will be the extent of our outings for a few days! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is looking forward to 2009! We sure are!









1 comment:
Happy New Year, Cindy! I hope you're doing well. Your progression pics are so cute! I love that stroller and all the features. Very cool!
Post a Comment