Monday, January 19, 2009

21 week belly

Here's photos of my growing belly! These were taken last night at 21 weeks (and 5 days)

Is this one not scary... it really shows my growing babies! :)


Here's the 1st trimester collage... 5 wks, 9 wks, and 13 wks...
Then here's my 2nd trimester collage...17wks and 21 wks
I'm feeling good... although getting more tired the past few days. I'm having trouble moving around in bed... Its just more of a struggle to move around and I end up waking up my hubby! He's feeling a little crowded as I've been using an extra pillow to help get comfortable... which is crowding him out in our full size bed! The sides of my belly and lower back are achy by the end of the day... but if I can lay down, it feels tons better. I told my bosses here at work that I'll make April 3rd my last day at work, if I make it that long without my doctor telling me to cut back. It'll put me at 32 weeks, which is just 3 weeks ahead of when my Dr. said is average for twins to arrive - 35-36 weeks. I've noticed some swelling in my feet and ankles, but nothing severe.
I'm feeling these babies move more. More little kicks and punches instead of nudges and swishes. Both of them were very active this morning! It's so much fun! I have yet to have James feel the movement though. Hopefully soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Great idea. Whenever the girls actually doubt if they are really yours, you can show them the pictures. Michael actually asked if he was adopted, jokingly, I think, but it was a good time to show him my bikini pregnancy picture.
Take care, Aunt Pen
PS: No more furniture moving for you! And be careful that you don't fall on the sidewalks this winter.

Samantha said...

Awww...you look so cute! I bet you're getting really excited about meeting the girls.