Monday, January 5, 2009

Remember when I said I'd veg on New Years Day...

Well, I didn't. We rearranged furniture! Like 3 rooms worth! James decided that letting the babies cry sometimes would not be condusive to his sleeping if they were in our room, so we moved the baby furniture into the end bedroom, and our closet stuff and dressers into our room again. We moved my craft/scraping stuff into the small bedroom and added the computer armoire to leave a big spot for baby swing/playpen in the living room. It was a mess there for a while, but I'm glad it's done!
Now, we have an offical "nursery" so I'm busy planning that. I arranged the furniture around yesterday until I was finally satisfied. (For now that is!)
I have my 20 week ultrasound Friday. (hit the actual mark tomorrow! 1/2 way done if they stay till term!) Reality of TWO babies and naming these creatures has set in, so we have decided to find out the sexes if our babies will cooperate. (Plus, I really don't want them to wear only yellow and green for the first few months of thier lives!) I'm really excited!
Also, I think I feel movement! I can't feel anything on the outside yet when I put my hand on my belly, so my hubby has to wait. It's exciting and I'm anxious to see them move on the ultrasound to know for sure if what I'm feeling is really a baby or two! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't believe its happening so fast! Those progression pictures are great! How creative! I wish I had thought of that. So you might find out this Friday what sexes you are having?? Will you be sharing that info? I'm getting so excited for you. I check this site often for updates. Its fun...kind of like reading a good book! Well, hope you feel really good. Talk later, Melissa/Dr K

Born2scrap said...

Hey cindy -- just stopping by. was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing! glad to hear everything is going great! miss seeing you on amr but understand you might be a little busy ;)

take care! blessings for a wonderful 2009!

Anonymous said...

I've decided they're girls--now I have to wait until you tell me after your appointment today. The suspense is killing me, Cindy!!!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness it is great checking up on the pics again! Glad you are feeling well

Oh you decided to find out, very cool! I'll be checking up to see if the news is available yet!