Monday, February 23, 2009

Ouch... my goodness!

As I sit here... one baby, or maybe two is really kicking/punching/elbowing me pretty hard. It's on my left side, about midway up and boy, it makes me jump! That was where a head was last week, but who knows what body part is there today! I've jumped at baby movement before, but I've jumped like 5 times in the last 5 minutes! They are getting strong - that's for sure! :)

I spent Saturday baby shopping with a couple of church friends. They both have kids, and one gal is pregant also. I had a fun time, as we looked at baby things and they imparted knowledge on me about all sorts of baby topics. We had a yummy lunch at Olive Garden that I enjoyed very much! I got our diaper bag with a coupon, as it doesn't come up very clear on our registry and a pair of cute onsies with adorable kitties on them. They also showed me a diaper rash cream that is super thick and nice that you can only buy at one store. I got a trial size of that, and a new pair of shoes. They don't have laces so they're slip ons (this is important in my widening state) and are super comfortable! My pregnant friend found a onesie for her baby to wear home from the hospital and my other friend found some clearance clothes for her kids. She also picked up 2 two piece outfits for my babies when they get a little bigger.

Well, my little kickboxer has settled down now , and I'd better go get "us" some lunch!

2 comments:

Born2scrap said...

just checking in! miss seeing your posts on AMR but know you're busy getting ready for those girls! thrilled everything is going so well -- sounds like you have a great family and friends! God's blessings are abundant! take care!

Samantha said...

Sounds like you had a great shopping day with your GFs!! Maybe your one daughter is trying to tell you she wants to be a kick-boxer when she grows up :)