4 days ago
Friday, March 13, 2009
2nd Prepared childbirth class
Our second class was last night. The topic was labor and vaginal delivery. There is something a little scary about watching women in labor and giving birth (on a video) and knowing that if all goes right that is what is going to happen to you and there is nothing you can do to stop it! Eek! We practiced some breathing techniques to help, but it's kinda hard when you aren't in pain to know exactly how it all works! Also, keeping a focal point was mentioned - to help a women get through contractions... I think the focal point I'll use is imagining the moment I get to hold both of my babies for the first time. As I sit here with them moving around inside me right now, I can't even imagine what that moment will feel like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment