I'm still feeling pretty good with no complications the last 2 weeks. I had my last baby shower Sunday - it was given by the ladies at my church. My parents came and went to church with us, took us out for lunch, then Mom enjoyed the shower with me. I got lots of pretty clothes... I think my girls with be the best dressed in the whole county! :)
I go back to the Dr. tomorrow afternoon... I'm anxious to find out how everything is going. They will recheck the growth measurements and will check to see if my body is getting more ready for delivery.
I still feel movement on both sides... both down low and up high and everywhere in between. I am anxious to see how they are positioned... I did get a "video" with my camera Sunday evening of my belly moving... I don't know how to post it, but I'll try.
My last day of work is Friday... it will be so weird! But, I'm very anxious to start getting everything for the babies as ready as I can. The girl they hired to for my position is working out wonderfully... so I "feel" better leaving. I've cycled all my pets in here for dental cleanings and check overs... so they are all good for a while. {sigh} It is so weird being at the end of a chapter of my life, ready to start a new one. But, very exciting too! :)
20 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment