Sunday, July 26, 2009

New photos...

I took these today... pretty dresses for church. Tried keeping their legs down so their onesies didn't show... modesty lessons come later... Hannah (l) Mary (r)

Went to James' grandparents yesterday for a visit... 4 generations here!


Great-Grandpa snuggling with Mary



Hannah's Tootsies!



Not all the photos I take are good... but this is adorable as well. Hannah's getting tired of the photo shoot!



I'm going to be doing a BOM (Book of Me) album for the girls, and took some photos of me to put in it. I like this one.



On an evening walk - Hannah's first, Mary's in the rear




Artsy photos of Hannah - never mind we had oodles of studio photos taken that day. I was just playing around and got some nice ones.





Daddy and Mary cuddling.



Hannah - "The Thinker" - while fast asleep!



I was beginning to think we'd wasted money on mobiles for thier cribs as they didnt' really pay any attention to them. That has changed! Mary (l) Hannah (r)

No comments: