Hannah smiling pretty!

Just how did Hannah's sock get way over there?

I bought this onesie before my babies were born... I love what it says and it's so true because my babies are just the cutest ever! It says...
"When God created me He was just showing off!" Mary is sporting it. I'll have to get a photo of Hannah wearing it so there's no sibling rivalry when they look at the photo album!

I put in a Baby Einstein video, and they watched it. Mary ended up getting bored, but Hannah watched the whole 30min. of it. In case you don't know what they are, they are videos specifically for babies, with bright colors, movements, etc. This one was a Mozart one, meaning music by Mozart was playing while they filmed close ups of toys moving, etc. It was pretty cool, even for me! Hannah started talking (or babbling) and kicking. She was excited!

Aren't my two little ones getting so big? They need help with pillows so they don't topple over, but they've got the holding the head up thing down! Hannah (l) Mary (r)








No comments:
Post a Comment