This is a lousy quality photo, but the image is just adorable! Daddy and Mary playing...

Hannah snuggles with Aunt Jessie

My hubby put out a hummingbird feeder a few days ago, and we have had a little visitor! Yesterday I saw two little birds! They are so fun to watch!



Each evening when I do baths, I stop by the mirror. Mary finally acted interested in her reflection! So fun!


Daddy and Hannah!

Our girlies have been loving to sit up for several weeks now. I got these Bumbo seats to help them do it on their own. They love them, but it takes quite a lot of energy to stay balanced, so they only like them for about 15 minutes or so.
Mary
Hannah

Both girlies watching a Baby Einstien video about animals! How cute is this photo!?!

Hannah

Hannah learning about animals.

They've started cathing peeks at their hands and feet... Hannah's watching her toes!

Hannah snuggles with Grandpa.
My parents, me and my girlies!
1 comment:
Looks like everyone is doing great and looking great! Love those smiles!
love
Kel
Post a Comment