Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Catch up...

A couple of weeks ago, my home church gave us a baby shower/party after Sunday servies. It was so much fun to go home and introduce the girls to all the people I who watched me grow up. I have Hannah and James has Mary. We're with my parents.


This was the cake... isn't it pretty? "Thank Heaven for Little Girls"


The hostesses...




09/09/09 at 09:09 o'clock
I just happened to sign in on my scrapbooking message board just a couple of minutes before 9:09am and was reminded by a post about the date. I grabbed the camera right quick and got these as the clock read 9:09 on 09-09-09! (Hannah is on the left, Mary on the right) They were watching a Baby Einstein video... part of our morning routine as I take a shower, eat breakfast and jump on the computer!



Hannah is becoming much more smiley... Caught this adorable smile with her sister...



Mary (striped onesie) Hannah (purple onesie)

Just try to tell me they are not identical...!


Ok... that's all the time I have right now... more later...

No comments: