Here's Mary's first bite of peaches...

Yummy!

Mary's has taken an interest in holding her bottle some...

The girlies and their Daddy! Mary (pink) Hannah (white)

Hannah and James

Mary - I love these outfits - "I'm Mommy's dream come true" Yes, I got two of the same outfit and yes they are wearing them on the same day. See at the end of the post...

Hannah

2 girlies, 6 shots, 4 bandaids, all 3 of us left the health department crying...

I have 2 thumb suckers... Mary (aqua) Hannah (pink)

I love this one... looks like Hannah's playing cards right along with her Daddy at the family reunion.

Official U.S. Citizens... they finally got their Social Security cards in the mail. I was curious if the numbers would be consecutive, but they are not. Humph!

Had one of Mary in this onesie earlier... now it's Hannah's turn. "When God created me He was just showing off"

Mary's holding her head up very well now.
And Mary's... They seemed to like the cereal better than the peaches.
Little silly Mary! They both have been grabing at their feet... no toes in mouths yet though! :)

Mary's about ready to cry (yellow), but I love this... how Hannah's looking sideways at her Mommy!

Mary has turned into our little smiley one. She can't really take a bottle and smile at the same time! :)
I experimented today... I put them in their cribs on their backs for naps. They've been sleeping in their car seats since, oh, 2months or so. They both slept their whole nap this afternoon - 2 1/2 hours. Yay! This is Hannah.
I don't really like to dress my girls in the same outfits much, but what is the mommy of twins to do when she finds something really super cute? She can't pick one baby over the other to wear it first, or to a certain event. I found these yesterday on a clearance rack... so cute. Kitties and they say "Little Miracle" So fitting for my baby girls, so I got two. I usually mix up their socks or something when I dress them alike! They are supposed to be dresses, but I'll pair them up with a long sleeved onesie and some pants for a fall outfit.















No comments:
Post a Comment