
And here's my edited version...

This was taken when I was 7 weeks pregnant with the girls. We would find out it was twins in just a few days. But, I was feeling pretty queasy. The other "green gal" was also pregnant (we were just about 1 week apart) and was feeling pretty bad too. This was taken at a conference some church friends and I went to. And on this trip was the one and only time I vomited during the whole pregnancy (well, except for the horrendous case of flu that I got later that landed me in the ER for dehydration!) Hotel elevators and this queasy pregnant woman did not mix well...thank goodness I had heeded a pregnancy tip email and had a plastic grocery bag in my pocket 'cause there are not many fast places to dash to getting off an elevator to go throw up. Nothing like public puking... It was a woman's conference, so I got lots of sympathy from fellow conference goers who were staying at the same hotel. One poor guy walked by about the same time and dashed away rather quickly. (Incidently, I found plastic grocery bags in all my coat pockets this fall/winter!) Mrs. "Green" shared her gingersnap cookies with me which is supposed to help with nausea. What a sweetie. She ended up having a little girl, by the way.
I was ready to scrap this photo and thought putting the "feeling green" photo on the page too would be fun. Makes me remember exactly how I felt! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment