Sunday, January 17, 2010

9 mo. photo shoot

I got out my camera yesterday and took some photos on their 9 mo. birthday.
Yes, I have them dressed in boyish looking outfits... see the stuffed Winnie the Pooh and Tigger? I bought these for my then unborn babies to have at the hospital when they were born. They were so soft and fuzzy... I thought they'd be perfect for new babies. I didn't know at the time who I'd give which stuffed toy to, but time worked that out for me. As I got to know my unborn babies after they started moving inside me, the baby on my left side seemed moved more than the baby on my right side. So, my bouncy Baby A (or Hannah) would get Tigger, and my laid back Baby B (or Mary) would get Pooh. (Now, I wonder if Mary was crowding Hannah, so that's why she moved more!) The morning my water broke, I threw a bag together and I remembered to grab Winnie and Tigger. James took them to the NICU the evening of their Birth Day. The stuffed toys weren't allowed in their incubators, but the nurse made an exception for a few minutes to get photos to take back to me with my babies and their gifts from Mommy. So, they now sleep with these toys in their cribs, and when I saw these outfits, I bought them, even though they aren't very girly. I love my Bouncy Hannah and my Laid Back Mary!
We have their 9 mo. Well Baby visit Tuesday and I'm so anxious to see how big they are. It's unreal to me that both of these little girls were inside me! They've grown so much!
Enjoy the photos!
Some Mommy snuggle time after photos!
Not a bad photo for holding the camera out in front of me!
Mary's asleep in this one...

1 comment:

Jingle said...

When did they get so huge???!!! LOL! These are great shots!