Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have two big girls!


I took this today... the first time they were in a shopping cart without their big car seats. Mary can sit up on her own so she's in the seat part. Hannah is still leary about sitting up, so I brought along one of our Bumbo seats, so she's in it (the purple thing) in the cart part. What big girls! Note to self...remember that anything I put in the cart is fair game to be chewed on!

Also, I discovered today that our semi-local Kohl's has 2 double shopping carts "hidden" near the wall in the cart section. One of the clerks at the registers got one for me and told me where they are. Such a great thing to know. I carried them both in the store, and was going to put Mary in the cart, and carry Hannah...I really didn't feel like lugging the big double stroller out of the van for the short amount of time I'd be in the store checking on one thing. I was considerably harder to steer than my stroller though. But, YAY Kohls!! Twin mommy friendly!

Also, Hannah started really crawling on Sunday... I'll have to get a video up soon!

No comments: