Mary is standing and Hannah is on my lap. A friend took this after church service, and we then headed out for a Ponderosa Steakhouse lunch. We had to wait, but it sure was yummy! It was a good day!
Mothers Day seemed a little extra sweet, as last year, on my first Mothers Day, was the first full day home as a family. We had brought both of our girls home from the NICU (3 days apart) and I was finally at home with my newborn baby girls. I was so afraid that I'd spend my first Mother's Day with one baby at home and one baby still in the hospital. But, God gave me a special blessing and got us all home! Incidently, their tops say "I'm Mommy's dream come true" And they are! Thank you, Lord, for giving me the gift of motherhood!!




No comments:
Post a Comment