Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here's a gob of new photos!

Mary & Mandy

Hannah & Mandy


Rides!
And they shared on their own!






Playing outside and treasuring my girls


These 3 are just about the same age. His Momma and I were pregnant at the same time, which was nice for me, since this was my first pregnancy. Our due dates were a day apart, but I had my two early, and this little guy arrived right on time, so their birthdays are about 6 weeks apart. We got to visit their family a couple of weekends ago and play at a park. This is the best photo, as trying to get 3 little ones who are busy, busy, BUSY still long enough was a feat.

The due enjoying twinkies on Twin Day (the day I found out I was pregnant with twins 2 years ago)


Mary found a pair of her Daddy's undies in the laundry basket and decided to put them on! Two legs in one leg hole, but she's close!


They fell asleep in the van, so I carried them both inside and put them in their rockers. They continued to sleep this way for a while. I love this... I have several photos of them asleep like this when they were much tiny-er. They kinda overflow the chairs now!


I hope Mary never looses the desire to have fun and dance!

The girls and their Great-Grandma on her 80th birthday! They weren't too much for pictures.


Asking Hannah to point to the bird (and she does and says "Burrr")

My sweet Hannah!



Playing chase with Mommy!


Sporting some pink Spiderman shrits for Daddy before the weather gets too cold! (Mary is on the left, and Hannah on the right)

Hannah's our hugger! Could I get them to do this for our formal family pictures... NO!


Hannah & Mandy


Hannah & Marissa (she's watching a Veggie Tales show before bed, which is why she looks out of it!)

No comments: