


We were given a second-hand box of Duplo Lego's by a friend who's grandchildren had outgrown them. I've had them for months, and were saving them until the girls were "old" enough. I pulled them out about 3 weeks ago, thinking that they wouldn't really "get" how to put them together. Was I wrong! They've taken to these blocks quickly. It's been fun to watch them. At first they put all 4 length blocks or all 2 length blocks together. Now, they're branching out and mixing them up. They are now the most popular toy they play with. We only have 1 set, so between two babies, they don't go very far. More Duplo Lego's would be a great idea for Christmas. (Duplo's are the big block Lego's designed for I think 18 mo -4 yrs old, not to be confused with regular Lego's which would be to small)




No comments:
Post a Comment