She's answering my question,"Mary, what did you do?"

It was easy Mom!
I put her back in her crib to see if she'd stay. Nope! And proceeded to show me exactly how gracefully she could climb out - 3 more times! Guess there's no keeping this girl in her crib! And see Hannah? She's really trying to get out too, but can't quite figure out how!


See Mary's smile? She thinks it's a game apparently!






And poor Hannah is still trying...She was getting pretty mad that she wasn't getting out too. We knew that we couldn't expect Hannah to stay in her crib peacefully, while Mary was out in a bed. So...
this is the end result...

The first night was a little rough, but the nights since then have been fine. Nap time on the other hand has been a challenge. They are doing pretty well for being this young. We'll get toddler beds soon... so they don't have to sleep on the floor!
Later on that first night... I had to put them back onto their beds.
As far as I know, they've stayed on the mattresses since.
This was last night...

They separated the mattresses today during naptime, and I left them that way. They'll have to get used to it for beds anyway. And, maybe one won't get kicked in the middle of the night! But, no one woke up!




1 comment:
Cindy, these pictures are hilarious! I can't believe you were able to capture Mary's escape from the crib step by step. I'm always worried that Jack is going to figure that out, but so far not yet.
Post a Comment