
Jan 25 - I've kissed their feet since almost day one. Now, they stick their feet in my face and make kissy noises. Mary was kissing her own feet during bath time.

Jan 26 - Breakfast usually ends up with 1 or 2 babies 1/2 clothed these days. Hannah (and she put those shoes on herself, over her footie jammies.)

Jan 27 - had 21 month photos taken today... this is their photographer since 4 months. We love her and enjoy our sessions. Here's her website...
http://www.grinsandgigglesstudio.com/ (just click on this) She already has the girls proofs up!

Jan 28 - went to town to meet some friends for coffee this morning. Stopped at Walmart afterwards... this is how I do it - push them and pull a cart. People look at me weird.
(This photo isn't composed the best, I realize... had the camera on my bumper on the timer setting. No wonder people look at me weird...)




No comments:
Post a Comment