
I am on the ball today - posting photos on the day I took them! It snowed about 3 inches overnight. I was excited to go out and play, since it would be the girls' first time playing in snow (outside that is!) Last year, I brought some inside in a bucket so they could play in it. We were all set... new snow pants, boots and a sled. The sled wasn't a big hit like I thought it would be... Hannah went around one time, then had enough. Mary didn't want to walk through small drifts and wanted to be carried over them. They both tried to make snowballs after watching Daddy do it. We kept having mitten issues and finally had to come back inside when Hannah's got wet. I'll have to research better snow mittens for little ones... there's got to be some clever inventions out there to keep them on. Here's the photos - Hannah's in the pink/pink coat and Mary's in the black/pink coat.












No comments:
Post a Comment