
I picked up some prints while out and about yesterday, here's the next two pages. After this, I don't think I'll post the pages, you get the idea.

Stephanie, here's the close up of the title card... I put the dates on, you could put whatever you want! I also don't use the date or arrow stickers that are included in the kit. They seem redundant to me.


Here are two I'm trying to decide on for today's photo. The first one sums up the day best - I was really stressed this morning over the stack of dishes that hadn't got done yesterday. It's now all better and the dishes are washed. Overall though, I still feel rather on edge about a lot of things lately. I easily can journal that.

But, this photo is just plain cool. I love baby feet and getting artsy! Maybe I'll do a special layout and stick that in my album- this is a photo that can stand alone on a layout all by itself! Maybe blow it up to a 5x7 or even 8x10 with some pretty embellishments.

I have bloggy friends who say they have trouble coming up with ideas for photos every day. That is totally not me. I think I take more photos now that I'm doing this project, but I'm loving it! I can easily take them, the hard part is sometimes deciding which ones to use. Course, having toddlers gives me an advantage. They are always doing something cute or funny.




No comments:
Post a Comment