I apologize for my lack of photo posts... a couple of you have mentioned it. I've had some things going on, and photos have not really made the cut for my time lately. I promise, I'll get some up soon. Our new MOPS season is starting and I'm on the leadership team. While it doesn't take much time, it's something extra from what I was doing. I'm almost finished converting the scrapbook/junk room into a play room (that was a large undertaking for those who have seen it in the prior state...) I've had garden produce that I've canned. I realize that this blog is a hobby, and it should come last after my work is done. Sometimes I've not really been very good at that, but I've tried the last few weeks. And, I'm still not caught up to where I feel like I'm ahead of things. But, soon, friends, soon! :) Just bear with me.
20 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment