Thursday, January 26, 2012

2012 photos - week 2

The girls talk about our coming baby quite a bit. Lately, Hannah came up to me, patting a bulge (which was a toy) in her shirt, and told me "I have a baby in MY tummy!"
Mary was convinced that the baby would come out of my belly button, but I think I've got her straightened out, as now she says "You'll PUSH the baby out!" (although not sure she understands from where it will come out... and that's ok; and I tell her that they hope is Mommy can push the baby out, but maybe our Dr. will have to take the baby out) When I'm hungry, I'll often say, "The baby needs to eat" and Mary is quick to say when she sees me eat something "Your baby is hung-ee?" At a recent Drs. appointment, when I had to give the normal urine sample, Hannah got a serious look on her face (they were in the bathroom with me) and asked "The baby come out now?!"


My goofy, silly Mary-girl.


Hannah is a tad more gentle and cuddly with the kitties than Mary, so she gets more snuggle opportunities. Buddy got the love this morning.


We had our friends over for supper one evening, and they have 2 kids, the little guy here is just 3 months younger than my 2, and a baby who was born this summer (which in the beginning of the pregnancy, my girls kept saying we were having a "baby Mi-wels") The boys' dad let the kids climb on him and he gave them horsey rides for as long as he could. But, lifting 90+ pounds of toddler was not very easy! (M/H)

No comments: