Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The fog has lifted!



I really feel like I've lived in a fog for the last couple of months during my first trimester in this pregnancy. I didn't really feel that way at the time... I just felt nauseous and very tired. Luckily, I never actually threw up, but felt like I might feel better if I did. But, since I've started to feel much better the last couple of weeks, I really feel like my brain was in a fog, and I'm now wandering out into the bright sunshine called normal life. (I think it's helped that it's been so sunny and nice out!) I spent a lot of the time on the couch in November and December... which was pretty agreeable with my girls (lots of TV and snuggling time) but not much in the way of special Christmas celebration/activities. For this I'm sad, but there will be lots of Christmases to come, so I'm choosing not to get upset about it. This week has and is being spent getting things a little bit more caught up around here. It's pretty daunting, but I'm plugging away. So, be looking for some photos on here soon! :)

No comments: