2 girlies and one kitty snuggle with Daddy for some TV time before bed (H/M)
Mandy (the kitty) has been lots braver and has been upstairs more in the last month. She let Hannah get her twice this morning, and Mary tucked them in under a blankie for some snuggles.
Twins on a sit and spin... and they worked together and got it to spin. I wonder as they get older, if they will thrive working in groups or with a partner, or if since they've always had a "partner" in life, if they will seek and thrive working alone. Will be interesting to see. (M/H)
This is a fairly common occurence... they don't want Daddy to leave. They tend to be Daddy's girls (he's more fun, I guess!)
If I didn't know that Mary is not doing as well with potty training and is wearing the diaper in this photo, I don't think there is any way that I'd know which baby is which. I can't see their face full on,or even the back of their heads full on (their hair swirls are different), so it's really hard for me on this one and I can't pick out a difference between them. In instances like this, I'm reminded they're identical... their faces look so much different to me, that I still sometimes wonder (but we have the DNA test to prove they are, and most everyone else we know can't see a difference!) (H/M)
I see my OB on March 5 for the big biophysical ultrasound at 20 weeks (1/2 way point in the pregnancy) I'm getting excited. By this point with the girls, we'd seen them on ultrasound several times. And I'm anxious to find out if I'm carrying a boy or another girl. AND, I'm really anxious to confirm to myself that it's just one baby! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment