Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mary/ Mommy w/ Baby #3 at 30 wks gestation/ Hannah


Last year I made the girls and I matching dresses.  This year, being pregnant, I thought skirts would be easier.  I actually found the necklace first for myself, and picked fabric to go with it.  I took the earrings that came with the necklace and made pendants for the girls to wear.  I liked how these skirts turned out... and they were fairly easy to sew.  It's hard for me to wrap my brain around that next year for Mother's Day, I'll have a little boy too!  :)
We went to church, where the girls made me flower pots, and then my hubby let me pick where I wanted to go to eat.  I choose Lonestar Steakhouse.  We had a yummy lunch that I didn't have to fix which makes food 10 times better!
Mary and Mommy

Mommy and Hannah

Our skirts

1 comment:

Tyanne said...

Cute pictures, Cindy! It looks like you had a great Mother's Day, and I'm sure you are treasuring your last days as a mother of two!