My husband has been telling me for years that I can take pictures just as good as what we can get at a studio. I have a little bit of insecurity about that, but I decided to try this year for the girls' 3 yr photos. My biggest issue was lighting. I decided I'd make a frame out of PVC pipe so I could then clip up sheets to use as backdrops. We have a south facing window in our living room, and I thought I could use natural light. These are the outcome... I am pleased. When we get a little bit of extra money, I'll have some printed for our family. Oh, and please excuse the funny positioning of the photos. Blogger has a new format that I haven't quite figured out yet for posting.
This one turned out to be my very favorite!
![]() | |
| Mary/Hannah |
![]() | |
| Hannah/Mary |
![]() |
| Hannah |
![]() |
| Mary |
![]() |
| Hannah |
![]() |
| Mary |
| Mary- I told her to laugh |
| Hannah |
About here I had to bribe them with a time of playdoh play after we got all the photos. I got tons of cheesy grins. Hannah is the one yawning here...
| Mary/Hannah |
| Hannah/Mary |
![]() | |
| Hannah/Mary |
And I wanted to get some of them with their unborn baby brother. Used my remote shutter control to get the shots.
![]() | |
| Hannah/Mary |














1 comment:
Cindy, those are great pictures! You are very talented. The girls are so darling! Hard to believe they (and Jack almost!) are 3! Are they excited about their baby brother?
Post a Comment