Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fall is coming!

I got a magazine in the mail yesterday that had it's front cover done with a fall theme. When I saw it I just about kissed it! Oh, how I love the fall season. I love putting on long sleeves and taking a walk outside with the leaves swirling around in the crisp air. It's great weather for snuggling up to something warm - like my husband! :) I love all the fall soups, hot drinks and desserts. I love the warm spice scents and deep colors. I just love it all! I especially love hiking in a state park during the autumn - and it reminds me of my honeymoon. Instead of going to someplace tropical - my husband and I, for our fall wedding, honeymooned at a cabin in a state park. Sure, it was cheaper than a tropical place, but it was just as relaxing and cozy. Nothing beats after a long day of hiking and goofing around in the out of doors to enjoy a delicious meal at the lodge and then spend an evening cuddling with your sweetie in front of a fire! I can't wait until it gets cooler and fall gets here!

No comments: