Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pet loving fools!


Some people would classify us as "pet loving fools"... I don't care, I love my pets! They have such awsome personalities... and they love to be around us. They are a very social bunch! Here is the whole crew greeting my hubby after coming home. Yes, he is on the floor in nice clothes... I guess we just supported the fool part!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

That's way too funny! A lot of people out there just don't get the whole animal thing. I get a lot of strange looks when people find out I have so many critters, but they make me happy and I love them all!! Here's to us animal fools :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! Do they come around like that?! Amazing.

Cindy said...

Yea, Kelli... they almost always come to us when we come home. The dogs will hear the garage door and I can hear them dancing around and whining, which gets the cats all excited too. They're cute! It makes us feel loved when we come home!