Jenbear tagged me... so here it goes! She has the same middle name, so I'm trying to come up with different words!
1. You have to post the rules before you answer.
2. You must list 1 fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (Use Maiden name if not middle)
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blogpost, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave a comment on their blog stating they have been tagged, and they need to reach your blog for details!)
L-light skinned -- being redheaded means I have very fair skin... and I gave myself 2nd degree burns from a sunburn on the backs of my legs a couple of years ago. My legs were so swollen, stiff, and like pins and needles when I tried to walk. Won't do that agin! The Dr. even talked about skin grafts! But, they healed and now you can't really tell, except they are kinda freckley and some of the hair follicles must have burnt, so I don't have much hair that I need to shave... ok TMI, sorry!
Y - yearning to grow -- in a spiritual and personal sense. I am in a ladies Bible study on faith right now, which is stretching me. Also, discipline is a problem for me that I'd like to change.
N - not neat -- stemming from my lack of discpiline, I generally am not a neat person. I'm a perfectionist, so you'd think I would be, but too much of a good thing is bad! I plan and think so much about how it should be perfect that I'm worn out and don't do it!
N - nice (ok I have to borrow one from Jenbear) I am nice to almost everyone... I think I have a sweet spirit that thinks the best of people (to a fault sometimes) and my compassionateness and empathy helps out at work a ton!
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you feel like doing this... let me know so I can go visit your blog and read it!
4 days ago




2 comments:
Always fun to read this stuff. :-)
Skin grafts?! Never a fun thing to hear about.
thanks for all the delightful tidbits!!!
Post a Comment