
As a scrapbooker, (and working with this type of sqeemish stuff daily) I had this odd internal delima - do I take a picture of her with her skinned tail... or of the piece tail skin/fur that was still laying on the bathroom floor... I decided against it, but did get this one of her telling me exactly what she thought when I tried to examine her the next morning at work and give her antibiotics, with her poor bandaged tail! As she was medically doing well,eating, and didn't seem to be in much pain, I took her home with me that day, where she quickly converted into the cat we know and love. I'm kinda in mourning over the loss of her tail... the end is the expressive part, the part that kinda curls and swishes. At least right now, she's holding it pretty much straight out and looks so strange to me! I'm sure I'll get used to it soon.




2 comments:
oooo! Poor baby! She still looking good, she doesn't look happy at all in the cage! Like "why am I here?! Get me out!"
Kelli
Oh my, what a sight to see at the vet office! She sure does look unhappy, but then again, I would be unhappy, too. I hope she's feeling better! Animals are resilient that way.
I think I may need a whole week's extension on our WAEB!! I need to get some inspiration going on over here!!
Post a Comment