Sunday, February 10, 2008

WAEB #2



Here's this weeks wedding LO's. They will face each other in the album. It's of a bridal shower. The pictures were taken with disposable cameras of the guests, so the pic quality is not super, but they are fun none the less! The LO's are simple, but consistant with the wedding colors and theme. Oh... disregard the 02/ in the right hand lower corner... it's the date stamp on my camera! Enjoy! I think I'll do "the proposal" since today is actually our proposal anniversary - wow, 7 years ago today I told my tall cute blonde I'd be his wife!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great memories!! I love how the LO's turned out.

You have been tagged, the details on on my blog.

Have a wonderful day and I hope you have fun with this tag I know I did.

Jenbear CKMB