Sunday, March 23, 2008

Feeling Eastery!

It's Easter Sunday. We had snow flurries here today! See my cute new shoes? I don't really like my feet in most shoes, but these little slippers are kinda cute! I sang in the choir and praise team at church today and am the in process of making a ham, Grandma's Homemade mac and cheese, salad and a Sugar cream pie for dessert! We're going to watch "The Robe" and munch on some candy that I got my hubby. But, most importantly - "Christ the Lord is Risen today!"

2 comments:

Samantha said...

You and your hubby are so cute together!! Love it.

I had such a good time talking to you today. Thanks so much for getting back to me, too. I'm sure you can sympathize with how freaked out I was.

Sedona is doing much better. We have determined she has a spider bite on her paw. I rooted through the medicine cabinet and found the antihistimes the vet gave her last time, so she's knocked out on those. Poor thing! Thanks for all the help!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! :-)

Those shoes are adorable! And look great with that top too, where'd you find it? ;-)

My Easter was good too, just some time at my mom's. Got a lottery ticket from Johnny, got nothin' though. Oh well.