Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sniff, sniff

I found my first grey hair yesterday... and not only was there one, but there were two right there side by side! I was at work fixing my hair after getting down on the floor with a big dog, and noticed them right there in my bangs! Yikes! I've thought I've had them before, but each time when I pluck them out and lay them on a white piece of paper, there is some color to them. But, this time there was not! Sniff...Sniff... :( My husband tried to make me feel better by saying that at least I'm not loosing my hair as he seems to be doing! It's not so much the grey that I mind, but that it's not red... I really like my red hair. I guess there's nothing I can do to stop it...Sniff...Sniff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-( At least you've haven't been having grey hairs on a dark head for 10 years... but I digress

Samantha said...

Oh, no! Perhaps you found a BLONDE hair strand and not a grey one. I think that's the story you should stick to!