Here's my next wedding LO... of my wedding dress! The photographer/photos and finding the perfect gown/being beautiful were the most important things to me... other than actually getting married to my sweetie! :) I tried to convey that in this LO. The little journalling strips say... "The dress of my dreams" "The most important dress of my life" " I found the perfect guy... now to find the perfect dress" and "The day in my life that I want to look the most beautiful." The BW photo is a fax to my bridal store as I had searched high and low for a picture in every wedding magazine known to mankind, only to find out that they didn't advertise in mags! They requested a picture from the company. It was kinda lousy, but I treasured that fax during the months I was waiting for my gown!
20 hours ago





2 comments:
What a beautiful LO for a beautiful bride!! Your dress is absolutely breathtaking, and you look so lovely in it. I like how you incorporated the fax of the dress - it really adds to the overall look of the LO. You've been doing a fantasic job with your wedding LOs. I'll catch up soon...serious!!
Sorry I've been a little out of touch these past few days. Pop on over to my blog and you'll see why :)
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the kind words you left on my blog about the passing of Noel. It's been a rough week, and now that I'm sick, it's getting even tougher. I'm falling woefully behind on my WAEB pages, but I hope to catch up eventually!!
Post a Comment