Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm on a roll...

Here's a couple of me and my brother. The first one I'm 2 1/2 yrs and Mark is 9 wks. The second - I'm 5 and he's 2 1/2.


Here's "my" first kitty - Patsy. We got her the summer after kindergarten and before 1st grade. Patsy was friendly and snuggly with us, but disliked strangers. The vet had to put her in a wild animal cage just to give her vaccines. She died prematurely at 6 yrs old of liver disease, probably because we waited too long to take her to the vet due to her "nasty" disposition while there.


This one has our other childhood kitty - Frisky in it... he was a stray kitten and was a polydactyl - extra toes! He had 3 extra on each front foot and 1 on each hind foot! He lived to be like 16-17yrs old. (I'm 7 1/2 and Mark is 5 in this picture)



Finally - following in the randomness of this post... here's a photo of my husband. I just adore this photo... I'm going to have to have him grow a beard or go-tee someday soon! It was taken in 1989 at the community college he was attending (He was 19 and I would have been 11 during this photo...!)


1 comment:

Samantha said...

Fun pictures!! Isn't it great to look back at old photos??