Thursday, June 19, 2008

This weeks scrappiness!

Here are the 2 LO's I did this week.
I'm not really happy with how the stickles (red glitter glue) made the "it's a boy" kinda wrinkled, but I can life with it. It will hopefully get flattened out after being in an album.
The second one, I thought was cute... all 5 of my furry babies found a sunny spot in our living room that day, and I wanted a simple way to empasize that ALL of them were sunbathing. I used my new Cricut to cut the numbers and signs.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Those are some seriously cute LOs!! Anything with fuzzy little critters on them cheer me up :)

Thanks for the cool thoughts. The a/c is back up and running, thank goodness. It's only going to be 108F here tomorrow (insert rolling eyes here).

My little Zoe is very sick. If you could send some positive thoughts this way, I would very much appreciate them. Thanks :)

Love Thy Cash said...

I love your post! Very cute LOs!