Our baby is now about the size of a blueberry, which is still very tiny! But, that's 10,000 times bigger than at conception. This week there is rapid development of the brain; arm and leg buds appear with the beginnings of hands and feet. The mouth and tongue develop and the kidneys and intestine are forming.
I'm feeling kinda queasy these days, with some digestive upset as well. For the last couple of days, it's been mostly in the morning... waking me up early in the morning in discomfort, but by noon or so, pretty much not queasy for the rest of the day. Yay! But, so far I'm still able to eat and keep everything down. But, I just have to remember that tiny heart beat I saw on the screen a week ago and suddenly it seems all worth it!
20 hours ago




1 comment:
Yay! I'm so happy for you :) Glad to hear all is well with the baby and that you're not feeling all that icky. It will all be worth it in 230 days!
Post a Comment