Yay! And I'm feeling so much better. For the last couple of days I've not been queasy. I'm really hungry now... and still very tired. I'm having some "pulling" pains in my lower abdomen/groin area, which I'm guessing is everything growing bigger and stretching a bit. I'll rub the area and the pain goes away. I'm also noticing when I bend over, things feel kinda odd in my midsection... guess I'm bending over the babies! Clothes are starting to get a little tighter and I've pretty much gone to elastic or drawstring pants. Sunday I had to keep pulling my top down, which was kinda embarrasing, but also kinda fun to know that I'm beginning to show!
This week our little ones are around 2 inches long (apiece) and will grow fingernails/toenails and the beginnings of hair! (I hope its red hair - hehe)
I'm looking forward to my next Drs. appt next week... the month has kinda gone by quickly. I'm anxious to know that everything is normal and right on schedule. My Dr. will also do the pregnancy bloodwork then too.
20 hours ago




1 comment:
Glad to hear everything is still hunky dory! If you're hungry, let me know and you'll need some more mexican food! ;-)
Though don't you get tired of that counter on the side?! 194 days?! That'd drive me bonkers XD
Post a Comment