Here they are! The first one is of both babies, and the other two are of each one individually. I absolutely love the first one... we can see the face of the one on the right, and the other is upside down with his/her feet and round rear end in the "air" facing away from us. I chuckle when I see this... do you suppose this gives us a look into their personalities... one will be very obedient and calm while the other one will want to goof off and be squirrely all the time?! Hehe!
Oh, and by the way, I'm 13 weeks today! One more week to go and I'm officially into my 2nd trimester! Yippee! And I promise a profile photo of me soon...

I think the face is facing us somewhat... you can kinda see the eye socket and nose and mouth spaces. (The head is on the R side of the photo)

In this one we see a profile view of the other baby. Unfortunately, the head (on the R side of the photo) is partially cut off in the photo.
4 comments:
They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you!!! I am so excited to be able to watch your journey!!!!
Stacey
awww..i love baby pictures!! :) so cute!!
So exciting!! I can't remember when I felt my babies move, but, it's pretty neat... and kind of annoying when you're trying to sleep. My son was a kicker.
Ooops, what I meant to say was I can't remember the "first time" I felt the babies move. I remember them moving... darn, where's that edit button? LOL!
Post a Comment