I'm 18 weeks today and still waiting to feel these babies move. Soon, hopefully! I'm feeling good and looking forward to Christmas. I took some belly photos Sunday, which I hope to get up soon. Oh... and I've lost my feet! I have to bend over some to see my feet! Oh well!
Found out that I cannot get new maternity clothes here in my town of 9,000! We have a Walmart, and two other womens clothing stores and none of them carries maternity! I have found some things at a couple of consignment stores, which I suppose is cheaper anyway. But, really... is it such a speciality item? There are pregnant ladies everywhere it seems.
I had a total stranger ask yesterday when I was due. This was the first time, and it made me smile! She asked if I knew the sex yet, and I said "no, but I do know there are two babies." And her response..."twins...oh you poor thing!" I'm guessing we'll hear that alot!
20 hours ago




1 comment:
There are alot of places that have Maternity wear up in Bloomington...if this darn IL weather would ever get better I'd say lets meet..Its good to hear babies are doing good, I was just thinking of you the other day ...Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment