was good. I was so thrilled that the one OB nurse that was the friendliest to me when I worked at the hospital was the instructor! We took a tour or the OB ward, and it seems surreal that I'll hopefully be there in less than 3 months! I remember longingly looking at the beds, cleaning them up after a discharge and wondering if I'd every be an occupant. I was the only gal at our class expecting twins, although one of the co-teachers is the mom of 17 yr old twins. Her situation was a little different... she didn't know about the twinning until just a few weeks before giving birth. They told us that if I'm able to deliver vaginally that there would be my Dr., 3-4 nurses, and 2 pediatricians in the room. Plus, we can have up to 3 people in the room as well. Yikes! Thank goodness the rooms are pretty big! :)
James did well at the class... but said he didn't really learn anything. I'm just glad he's there and is willing to share whole this experience with me.
4 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment