
They were born almost 6 weeks early via c-section and were in the NICU for 3 weeks which was a roller coaster ride. But they were both home just in time for my first mothers day. The hospital directed us towards a website we could use... www.caringbridge.org and our site name is "hannahanndmary" Watch that you put two "n" in the "and"... a typo on my part. That site gives details of our time early on.
Their Dr. thinks they are doing great! They have had good weight gains... Today Hannah was 6lb 7oz and Mary is now 7lb 3oz. Here's a few recent photos taken Friday 5/22 (5weeks 1 day old)
Hannah
Mary
Hannah's in the green and Mary's in the pink

Our first walk... Mary is in front and Hannah's closer to us. The slept pretty much the whole time!

And for fun... my 3rd trimester collage... 27wks, 33 weeks (4 days before they were born) and 37 weeks




11 comments:
Cindy, they look wonderful! Such healthy color and everything! I am so happy that you have your two precious little girls to love on!
Congratulations!
They are absolutely adorable!
Congrats! I was recently thinking it had been awhile since you updated! This made me so happy to read. they're beautiful!
Cindy, you have been blessed with the most adorable babies!
I just know you'll be a wonderful mommy and these babies will be loved and cherished.
Hugs,
Rita (Cemetery Artist)
Congratulations to you & hubby! The girls are adorable!!!
They are sooo adorable, Congrats!!
Justme
OMG Cindy they look BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so thrilled for you and your husband!! Great pictures!
God is amazing, isn't he?
what beautiful baby girls!
Congratulations! They are both very adorable. I love the series of pictures where you're pregnant and then at the end, you're holding the girls. I hope you scrap that when you get a chance! I sent you a package a couple of weeks ago, and I'm hoping you received it :) Enjoy mommy-hood!
They are the most beautiful babies ever! OHHH they are sooo sweet. I am just so happy for you. Please post millions of pics so we can watch them grow too. Congrats to you and your whole family.
Hugs,
Stacey
Cindy, so glad to see the update and the pics of your adorable babies. I know you and DH are so thrilled to have been blessed with this wonderful gift of God!
Post a Comment