We have been enjoying the nice weather... we all sat on the front porch for a while yesterday and enjoyed the nice breeze. I read a book until they got fussy and needed to be rocked. We were out for about an hour I guess.


Hannah & Mary enjoying the breeze on thier tootsies!
We had a WIC appointment Tuesday and Hannah weighed 9lb 7.5oz and Mary was 10lb 3.5oz! I can't beleive how fast they are growing!
Here they are Sunday at 10 weeks old... Hannah is in the peach and Mary is in the pink... I found Mary's outfit before we even got pregnant. They both have kitties on them! This is my new favorite photo of my baby girls!

Knock on wood and cross your fingers, but they are sleeping much better lately. They are staying asleep for a good 5 hours which seems like a huge milestone! After their bottles I can get them back to sleep for another 2-3 hours. Heaven! This is how they are sleeping... in thier car seats in their cribs. And it's working for now!

Hannah

Mary
This is James' nephew with Hannah last week...

Here's James' other sister last week... she stayed with us for a couple of days and sent us on a date and even took the baby monitor for a night so we could sleep!

Here's James' other sister last week... she stayed with us for a couple of days and sent us on a date and even took the baby monitor for a night so we could sleep!
Here are my parents...
Both girls have smiled at me now... here are the photos. Mary was first on Monday, and then Hannah on Wednesday (10 weeks old). So fun! Now I want giggles!
Mary
Hannah
We had the girls dedicated at our church on their first Sunday at church and it happened to be Fathers Day as well. Basically, we vow to raise them in a God honoring way and teaching them about God, and the church vows to help us do that. Here are some photos. They were 9 weeks old.
James specifically bought the pink dress shirt and tie for his 1st Fathers Day as a daddy. He thought it was appropriate for 2 little girls! We all had new outfits on for that matter!
Hannah/Mary















1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Such wonderful pictures. First of all, as a woman who just had twins, I think you look FANTASTIC! You go, girl :) I love the pics of the girls with the family and of them smiling. Too cute!!
Post a Comment