I finally figured out how to get this photo from my husbands cell phone to my computer! It was taken on Easter Sunday of this year... 4 days before the girls were born! This is James' grandma and I napping! I was almost 34 weeks pregnant with twins and my feet/legs were terribly swollen, and she had sprained her knee and it was to be immobile. We made quite the pair! I'm so glad to be able to have this photo in a more tangible way! Even though it isn't flattering... it reminds me of what it was like to be pregnant! Isn't technology grand!?
2 comments:
I love the pictures Cindy! Sorry we didn't get to visit with you recently. Michael missed 4 days of school after that and I still have a cough, after taking antibiotics. So, I'm glad we didn't come to Grandpa's; we could have very well been contagious. Again, I love the pictures - I can tell the girls have James' hairline. (ha-ha)
Now that's funny!!!!
Post a Comment